We pledge to:
- Conduct ourselves at all times with the honesty, integrity and skills associated with professionals.
- Stand behind our work and honour all guarantees and warranties associated with the services we provide and the products/parts we use.
- Recommend and perform only those services we deem to be in the best interests of our customers.
- Continuously update our knowledge to effectively meet the demands of new automotive technologies.
- Continuously upgrade our tools and equipment to meet the demands of today’s sophisticated automobiles.
- Provide our customers with fair value services rendered.
The leading cause of traffic accidents is brake failure. WOW!
Brake failure is nearly always preventable. Stop worrying about potential failures and enjoy peace of mind. Ivan Motors Automotive Service Centre specializes in Brakes.Come in for a brake inspection and we will check:
- Pads and Shoes for wear
- Drums and rotors for wear
- Wheel cylinders and calipers for leaks
- Hydraulic lines and hoses for leaks, kinks and blockages
- Fluid in the master cylinder for level and condition
Checking your brake system regularly will often save you in the long run. Replacing worn pads before they damage the disks or drums is a modest cost. If you wait until your car is sounding like a streetcar, you will likely have more extensive repairs and a higher costs.If any work is necessary, we will give you a choice of parts. A better grade of materials (pads for example) may be one of the best bargains around. They will last longer and perform better than standard grades.
Did you know that the main cause of failed mufflers is simply a broken clamp? And that the cost of a clamp amounts to pocket change? If you’re aware of this, chances are you already are one of our customers because we believe in keeping our customers informed.
Our clients appreciate us taking the time to explain all the little extras we provide making it good business practice.A good example is that when you bring your vehicle for an oil change, our technicians always check the exhaust system.Such a simple precaution as a little wiggle here and there to ensure everything is firm and secure could save you hundreds of dollars in unnecessary repairs.
Get a grip!
Have you ever stopped to think how much contact your car actually has with the road?Your car (and You) stay on the road because 4 hand-sized pieces of rubber compound. Let’s keep your tires properly inflated and rotated. And let’s replace your tires when the tread gets worn.But there’s more to it than that. Your tires can also be an early warning system for other problems.
- Are the worn on only one side? An alignment will help you solve that problem and improve your car’s fuel efficiency.
- Does your car shake at certain speeds? It may need a wheel balance. A very slight difference in the weight from one half of your tire to the other can create a powerful vibration at high speeds.
- Worn shocks can also create other difficulties with your tires.
Every one from you father to your buddies to your bank manager had said to change your oil regularly. Well, everyone at Ivan Motors will join the chorus. Your engine generates temperatures in excess of 200 degrees. Your motor oil lubricates and helps to cool your engine.
Over the time motor oil loses some of its viscosity (its ability to flow). It is recommended that you change the oil in your car every 5000 kilometers. Just call as at Ivan Motors. We can change your oil this time or set up a schedule for you to regularly have your oil changed with the seasons, or depending on your driving habits.Be sure to check your oil levels regularly because the proper fluid level is important to have your engine function at its peak efficiency.
Today’s engines operate better, last longer and are more fuel-efficient than engines of 20 years ago. And in order to keep them working at their peak performance, they continue to need a regular tune-up. Today’s tune-up is very different than one from 20 years ago. Yes, we still check the plugs, filters and fluid levels, but these days there is a very different aspect to a tune-up.
Today’s engines work better in part because of the computer controlled electronics in your engine compartment. These complex components are designed to talk directly to the scopes and diagnostic equipment here at Ivan Motors.Our trained technicians can interpret the readings, spotting small difficulties before they become expensive problems. Their technical expertise will ensure that your fuel efficiency is optimized, that your car is running reliably and no problems are looming.Never before has a tune-up been able to tell us so much about your car. Never has a tune-up been more necessary to automotive peace of mind.
Phone us at (416) 745-5611 and have one of our skilled technicians schedule a tune up appointment for you!
You will begin to notice:
- Roll or sway on turns
- Front end “dives” when braking
- Rear end “squats” when accelerating
- Excessive bouncing or sideways slides on rough roads
- Your vehicle “bottoming out”
Once you bring your vehicle to Ivan Motors the first things we look for are:
- Leaks on housing
- Dents on the strut or shock body
- Worn rubber mounting bushings
- Abnormal tire wear
- Damaged compression bumpers
- Damaged protective boots.
Loss of control of any vehicle will endanger lives of others on the road. If you are concerned about your car, call us today at (416) 745-5611. We will carefully examine your car and give you the options to repair the situation.
When you position yourself behind the steering wheel, start your vehicle, shift the gear into “D” and accelerate, you expect your car to move forward. If this is not happening, chances are it’s a little too late for preventative maintenance on your transmission.
The technicians at Ivan Motors take the maintenance of automatic transmissions very seriously. We know that regularly adjusting the bands and replacing the filter and fluid will ensure your transmission is cooperative when you ask it to propel your car forward, or backward.With our expertise and proper care, your transmission will operate smoothly and quietly.You can also aid in the proper function of your transmission with these helpful tips:
- Don’t shift from Drive or Reverse to Park while the car is moving. Always bring the car to a stop and then shift.
- Check your fluid regularly. If you notice darkening in colour or if you see black specs in it call us at (416) 755-5611. Let us check things out right away, before there is a big problem.
- If you tow anything with your car, pay careful attention to the gears you are using. Generally, you will want to avoid overdrive. Adding a transmission fluid cooler to maintain the correct temperature may also be advisable.
Call us today, and together we’ll make sure your transmission continues to move ahead
Stay with whom you trust. We at Ivan Motors Automotive Service Centre proceed with only the work you approve, using only the quality parts that you accept. If we think using parts from an auto recycler is a viable alternative, we will advise you of this option. However, you have the choice, and you make the ultimate decision, not an insurance claims adjuster.
Vic and Fab are proud of the work done by their team at Ivan Motors Automotive Service Centre. Your car is just as important to us as it is to you and its very important that it will run the way it did before any difficulties. We will help you with the insurance paperwork, and we can speak to your claims adjuster if need be.
Our team will fix it the right way, the way you want it fixed! After all its your car and it is you who should make these decisions.